For me i didn’t see anything cool in smoking weed, smoking can even make some one to misbehave of have health issues. The ministry of health even warns that smokers are liable to die young.
Here are the 11 Reasons Why Smoking Weed Is bad
1. It damages the lungs: The human lungs are meant to hold air, not smoke.
2. It also takes a toll on the brain: It’s been proven that the THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) in weed impairs the brain cells.
3. And because of that, it increases the risk of developing schizophrenia: Or why do you think a lot of people run mad off it?
4. It raises the heart rate and increases the risk of cardiac arrest: For up to four hours after smoking weed, the heart beats hundred times faster than normal.
5. It messes up your emotions: Most smokers light up to escape from one emotion or the other. Escapism never ends well.
6. Long term use will make you ugly: Don’t point at celebrities who smoke; they are the exception, not the rule.
7. Anything you do in secret is not a habit to be proud of: Deep inside, you know it’s a dirty habit you’re just addicted to.
8. It distorts memories: As it changes the way your brain processes information.
9. It gives you a false sense of confidence: That’s why most smokers claim to perform better when they’re high.
10. It smells nasty: Have you ever perceived the smell of weed? It’s a horrible, pungent smell that stays on your breath and clothes.
11. Marijuana is an illegal substance and you could get arrested for possessing: Try looking cool when police picks you up at your local dealer’s place.