Have you ever thought of upgrading your Tecno C8 Operating System from Lollipop to Marshmallow (6.0)??.
Tecno C8 can be easily upgraded making use of software that is reliable…
Let’s get to business, no time to ponder around these days… Buhari administration? Its Change!!!
- Download the Marshmallow software for Camon C8 (Tcard_update_20160415) The file is over 836MB , so make sure you have enough space and data before downloading.: Download Here
- Place Tcard_update_20160415on your SD Card (DO NOT PUT IN INSIDE ANY FOLDER)
- Switch off your phone
- Hold Power Button+ Volume Up
When the startup logo appearsrelease the Power Button ONLY
You will see the android logo appear as shown below
Now release the Volume Up button
Again, hold the Power Button for 2 seconds and then press Volume Up button
WITHOUT RELEASING THE POWER BUTTON.
You will see the interface below:
- Use Volume Down to navigate to Apply update from sd card then press the Power Button to select
- You will enter a new interface as shown below.
Use the Volume Down to navigate toTcard_update_20160415 then select it with the Power Button
- The installation will begin and when it is done you will see the interfcae below. Select Reboot system now
- The phone will reboot. This could take long, maybe upto 5 minutes.
After the boot is done, you should have HiOS and Marshmallow 6.0 on your C8.
- Your phone should look like this :
- Thanks to tecno and the geeks who compiled this article.