You can now retrieve any file you mistakenly or purposely deleted in your android phone. If you’ve deleted your files in the past before stumbling upon this site, am afraid you may not be able to retrieve your deleted files, but there’s a new application to prevent such loss in the future.
Dumpster works just like the recycle bin on your windows or mac desktop computer. Dumpster’s recovery ability is the perfect complementary cloud backup tool (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive).
You can decide to backup and restore deleted data from the cloud, recover pictures videos apps and files directly from the cloud online.
No need to root your device and even Internet connection is absolutely not required!
- Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and many more.
- No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
- Internet connection absolutely not required.
- Recover uninstalled apps
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
- Preview deleted photos, videos and audio files before recovering.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
- Protect your privacy with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
- Backup deleted pictures videos and files to the cloud!